Good luck to everyone competing at the upcoming Whittlesea Show.
This is our November rally and there will be Yarrambat people on hand to help you on Friday, November 1st and Sunday, November 3rd. Here are a few tips for people who may not have competed at the Show before.
- The Yarrambat Pony Club uniform must be worn on both the Friday and Sunday.
- Our polo top or rugby top is fine for Friday (showjumping).
- The formal jumper, shirt and tie should be worn in the pony club ring on Sunday.
- Please remember to bring your grading card with you.
- If you have left your grading card at the Club, our Card Secretary will bring it to the show. If you are unsure where your grading card is, please email Genevieve.
- If you need your card signed or updated before our horse trials, please see me for signing.
- Cards can be updated for attendance at the show.
Showjumping on Friday
- You are allowed to enter more than one height class. For example, you may enter both the 90cm class and the 1 metre class.
- Showjumping commences at noon and entries on the day must be in before 11.30am.
- Showjumping takes place in the main arena.
Pony Club Ring
- Card check is at 8.30am.
- The pony club ring is ring 9.
- Please ensure you wear the full pony club uniform.
- Show admission tickets are not required on the Friday.
- We have a number of Show admission tickets available for members participating on the Sunday. These tickets will be offered on a first come first serve basis. so please contact Bec Cartwright on 0429 484 429 to express your interest.
Should you have any further queries, please send me an email or call me on 0425 759 565. Look forward to seeing you at the Show!