🎅 Okay folks, here it is…. Teams for the 2017 Christmas Team Challenge are now posted on our website and on facebook. If you would prefer to print it off, I have also attached a PDF document below.
Please browse through, so you know what fun and activities are planned for the day.
Some housekeeping for the day:
- Gear Check
- 9.00am in the Junior Yard.
- BBQ Lunch break
- 11.00am to 12.00pm.
- Free sausage sizzle (and vegetarian option)and drinks, kindly provided by our club.
- Fancy Dress
- Will be held during the lunch break at 11.15am.
- Get creative, get sewing or dig out those old costumes.
- Christmas Decorations
- Don’t forget to dress up you and your pony in Christmas decorations – team points awarded!!
- Pack up
- At the end of the rally, please ensure that you help pack up. The pack up crew for this rally is EVERYONE!
A big thank you to everyone for responding regarding attendance. We have 2 spots left in our teams, so if you are not yet ina team and wish to be, please contact me asap.
Looking forward to loads of fun!