Welcome once again to our second rally, hosted amidst Covid-19 restrictions. Our rally is split between a morning and afternoon session, so please check which session you are scheduled to attend.
In order to adhere to Covid-19 restrictions, please note the following changes to our rally:
- The morning session will commence at 9am and finish at 12.00pm. Please leave the grounds as soon as you can to avoid crossover with the afternoon session.
- The afternoon session will commence at 12.45pm and finish at 3.45pm. Afternoon riders – please do not arrive at the grounds before 12.15pm.
- Please take note of whether you have been assigned to the morning rally or the afternoon rally.
- To ensure optimum riding opportunities, some groups have been split into smaller groups. Please pay close attention to the group you have been assigned to.
- Changes to groups cannot be made on the day. If you have a special request or need to change groups, please contact me PRIOR to the rally.
- Communal gatherings are not encouraged. Riders WILL NOT be able to meet in the junior yard prior to the rally starting.
- If you need to warm your horse up before the rally commences, please do so at your ring.
- Gear check will take place in your ring at the start of your first session.
- Whilst we are offering 3 sessions to each rider, please consider the fitness of your horse, before committing to these sessions.
- The first session will run for 1 hour (to allow for gear check), followed by 2 x 45 minute sessions.
- 15 minute breaks are offered in between sessions.
- The clubrooms will only be open for the purposes of dropping off cards and collecting.
- 1 parent/helper per rider only.
- Limited take away canteen facilities will be provided.
- We will be adhering to the “COVID ” safe return to equestrian activities.