Welcome back!! Once again this rally be hosted amidst Covid-19 restrictions, including temperature checking at the gate. Our rally is split between a morning and afternoon session, so please check which session you are scheduled to attend.
In order to adhere to Covid-19 restrictions, please note the following changes to our rally:
- Temperature checking will be conducted at the gate. If you present with a high temperature, unfortunately, you will not be able to attend the rally.
- The morning session will commence at 9.15am and finish at 12.00pm.
- The afternoon session will commence at 1pm and finish at 3.45pm.
- Please take note of whether you have been assigned to the morning rally or the afternoon rally.
- There is a lunch break from 12pm to 1.00pm and we encourage riders from both sessions to join us for a BYO picnic lunch. We are allowed to dine outdoors in groups of up to 10, providing we adhere to social distancing rules.
- To ensure optimum riding opportunities, some groups have been temporarily changed. Please pay close attention to the group you have been assigned to.
- Changes to groups cannot be made on the day. If you have a special request or need to change groups, please contact me PRIOR to the rally.
- Whilst we are offering 3 sessions to each rider, please consider the fitness of your horse, before committing to these sessions. If you decide to skip a session, please let me know.
- 15 minute breaks are offered in between sessions.
- The clubrooms will only be open for the purposes of dropping off cards and collecting.
- Limited take away canteen facilities will be provided.